Thursday, July 03, 2003

"I need a knife..."/"Gimme a knife..." -Chun Wee
"The photocopying bitch..." -Zihao, various other reps
"This is damn shit!" -Yi San
"TA MA DE" -Yi San, again
"Bah!" -Gen
"Crapping is an art that can be cultivated." -Roger
"I'll slaaaap your balls!" -Justin
"You two have interesting conversations." -Angeline on me and Zihao
"My name is two words. Call me Two Words." -Me, again
"Hello Chun Wee, I mean, Two Words!" -Zihao, in reply to the above
"*Insert name of random 1A01C guy/girl, dragged out very long*" -Jieqi
"That was very cynical." -Cherylene on something I once said
"Shut up!" -Shuang Ning, whenever I swear in her presence
"I swear!" -Various members of the class community, mostly female
"Full of shit." -Oft-used phrase by male class members, commonly used to describe one another

All I can think of for now... ;-)

-CW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home