Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Quotes Redux

Well, I can only speak mostly for myself, but here's a new collection of class quotes, prudently censored, those I can remember off the top of my head, at least...

Gen, Sona and co.: Chun Wee, do you know the question we're supposed to do for History today?
Me: I don't give a ****.
Them: He always manages to sum up all our feelings.

Me, at today's GP mock paper, to Mr Loh: Thank you for arranging this, sir. I am sure that it will be of tremendous benefit to our pursuit of a distinction in General Paper. I just wished to convey to you my very positive innermost feelings with regard to today's test.
Mr Loh: Thanks, thanks. I am feel vindicated. I am dearly touched that you feel that way.

Zihao, calling Elgin: Steinburg, could you...

Zihao, referring to Mrs Pandian: Hey, what is Chun Wee...

Mdm Chew, going off on another Lit tangent: John Donne etc etc
Sean: Batter my subsidies...

Bah, that's all I can remember for now, because I am so tired. Do add on though =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home