Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hooray! People are returning!
At the moment the archives link doesn't work (on my comp anyway). I've figured out a way to manually put up the archives but it'll take forever so check back maybe some time next month.
Justin I distinctly remember you being absent on the day that photo was taken - and I can't remember why! Track maybe? Can others offer an explanation for his disappearance?
Anyway, good to see/read you guys.

- s. ning

P.S. I know it is completely stupid that I have to keep editing my own posts, but it is scary how traffic on this blog has gone from zero to 3-posts-popping-up-as-soon-as-you-have-published-your-own-post. Elgin is certainly responsible for the rant below this post, but the question is, why is he signing off as 'gin tonic'? I trace history. First it was 'nigle'. Then it was 'I will not complain'. I am sorry if I sound unsympathetic. I am truly sorry for all you army dudes, and the SISPEC ones most of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home