Saturday, June 11, 2005

HI GUYS NOBODY EXPECTS ME TO POST HERE BUT I WILL BECAUSE I AM TESTING THE SYSTEM! (haha pun pun pun)

ok anyway for some curious gerbils out there i'm now at TASC/UAVTS. A slightly more visual representation would look like this:

airforce > tactical air support command > unmanned aerial vehicle training school > murai camp > me!

So basically i've been on leave since the day i passed out from SISPEC and my leave ends on monday the 13th...that's almost TWO WEEKS off for those who need help w/ the math. I dont mean to gloat but my new unit is seriously DA BOMB because i have no more PT, no more outfield, no more camou, no more SBO-helmet-rifle attire...for the rest of my NS and reservist life. Yeah although i do kind of miss running sometimes...but then i hit myself over the head w/ my rifle and tell myself not to be stupid. Oh wait! I dont even have a rifle anymore!

In other news, I must let everyone know that i saw a bunch of TRANNIES at mambo on wednesday! My eyesight just deteriorated by a THOUSAND DEGREES in that instant. So from now on i will only be seen wearing goggles. Anyone remember Charles / Charlene who was one batch older than us? Hope he/she/it is doing fine. Bye! for now

-mark (sometimes the fark)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home