Sunday, October 09, 2005

Why do I have a funny feeling that when Chun Wee said something along the lines of a lot of us "fancying" ye olde Che Guevara, he was mainly referring to me?? And just because I own one of the ubiquitous shirts! Well I'll have you know I am writing LATIN AMERICAN HISTORY ESSAY NOW, meaning I am staying up until 5am weeknights, reading irrelevant articles about the low level of public hygiene leading to children peeing on the streets, and referring to seven or so densely-written books in the process to prove that I read them all, all for the sake of understanding that troubled region.
(Faux indignation is the most enjoyable emotion in the world.)
I am not overly fond of the new template because orange and blue do not go together in the least.
Justin, you are not going to smoke your way through PE teaching for school fees because when it all boils down I know you are more altruistic than you aren't. Agreed? My sister is in SMU Business and she is dying but that's because being unable to prioritize is a family trait. She likes the people there though. And I think you do gain a lot of practical skills because of presentations, no more of, for example, that shit about pottery from the Tang Dynasty (think Sec. 1 history).
There is this girl on my floor who sings in American Idol manner that is MOST ANNOYING WAY OF SINGING EVER, i.e. the SHOUTING & TRILLING kind. In the halls, in the shower - it haunts me.
I have not started my essay yet. HOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home